Monday, September 19, 2005

should I let it grow in hatred??

He asked me to keep away from him because he was busy last week. And I gave him chance to be alone. I'll take care of myself alone. But, he was lying, as usual.
I know he went out for a date with girls he knew from internet, fcuking BIRO JODOH!!! Aku gak tau mau ketawa apa prihatin ama hidup aku. Si Cuplis makan lodeh, plis deeehhh ... hare gene??!! And he proud of it. I knew that he proud of getting ugly chicks from internet. Yeah, get lost dah, tidurin sekalian klo perlu if you think you fool enuff.
From now on, or dari kemaren-kemaren kali yah .. I don't give a damn dia mau ngapain. Aku udah cukup tersiksa dengan tingkah yang superaneh, dan pls jgn paksa aku untuk mikirin hal yang superduper gak penting.
Aku udah sampein itu kemaren, sebodo amat. That's my feeling, that's my life you've ruined and I don't want you to make it getting worst .. Dia mo tidur ama siapa kek, mo lebih care ama mantan2nya kek, KAGA PEDULI!!
I hope this is the last time I wrote about you in this blog .. No more thoughts about you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home