Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Happy BDay (Birthday or Bad day??) ...

Happy Birthday .. to me. Aku gak heran bahwa hari ini akan sedemikian kelabunya, although this is my bday. Everyone said today supposed to be the happiest day ever, since ini kali pertama aku merayakan ulangtahun bersama adanya suami. But in fact, there’s nothing. Even a happy birthday kiss, or greetings in the morning .. boro-boro kue ulang tahun. Actually, knowing him .. I don’t really expect he will do that. At least he’s beside me today, yang dia juga gak lakukan. Emang sih dia lagi ada kerjaan hari ini, musti ke kantor. Aku udah ngerti, but .. chatting with that bitch in my birthday??? Aku gak tau lagi deh musti ngomong apa.

Sabar ya, kakak .. I promise I’ll make all beautiful for us both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home